On a cliff top overlooking Saundersfoot in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, St Brides Spa Hotel is an oasis of calm with an award-winning spa, contemporary restaurant and stylish bedrooms.
Main purpose of the role
To operate the laundry to ensure that all laundry items are cleaned, dried, stored and delivered to the correct department in line with the standard of performance.
To work to the required standard and within Health and Safety guidelines.
To assist team members and colleagues to ensure the comfort of guests at all times
- To collected any linen and towels from bedrooms, spa and food and beverage areas.
- To launder any linen and towels from bedrooms, spa and food and beverage areas are to the highest standards at all times.
- To dry, fold and store any linen and towels from bedrooms, spa and food and beverage areas are to the highest standards at all times.
- To deliver any linen and towels from bedrooms, spa and food and beverage areas are to the highest standards at all times.
- To use all linen and towels correctly at all times to assist the Housekeeping Manager and Supervisor with stock levels.
- To use the correct procedures in the laundry relating to the use of equipment.
- To assist the Housekeeping Attendants, Housekeeping Supervisors and Manager in moving items throughout the hotel.
- To take part in any training and maintain the standards set in the departmental standards of procedure manual.
- To effectively use housekeeping goods to the required standard to assist the Housekeeping Manager / Supervisor in remaining in line with monthly budgets.
- To inform the Housekeeping Manager or Supervisor or Maintenance team of any maintenance issues, to ensure that the up keep of the bedrooms, restaurants, spa and public areas are maintained to the require standard and within Health and Safety Guidelines.
- To communicate any relevant information to the Housekeeping team from other departments.
- Be aware of environmental issues and how the housekeeping department can be as energy efficient as possible.
- To adhere to uniform standard as set out in the standards of performance manual at all times.
- To complete any ad-hoc requests from Supervisors Housekeeping Manager Duty Managers or the Managing Directors.
- A Competitive Salary
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Uniform
- Free meals on duty
- Company discounts for you and your family
Job Type: Full-time