St Brides Spa Hotel is a contemporary destination spa hotel located on the headlands in Pembrokeshire with elevated views of Saundersfoot Harbour.
Our AA rosette Cliff restaurant and Gallery bar have dramatic views across the bay and offer our guests the finest Pembrokeshire produce for breakfast, lunch, dinner and even an afternoon tea!
Our bar serves cocktails, champagne and a beautiful array of wines and spirits as well as tea and coffee.
Our Perfect Person
Responsibilities and Duties
- Knowledge and experience with wine, spirits and cocktails to deliver and recommend to our guests
- Greet guests and provide table service
- Good skills and knowledge of coffee to deliver to our guests
- Fine command of the English language
- Focus on our guests and deliver the highest standards of service
- Deal with high profile individuals with diplomacy
- Up sell and reach and exceed targets
- Cellar Management
- Abide by health, safety, security and licensing procedures.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
To keep our customers safe we have implemented hand santising stations around the hotel, have altered our venue layout to support social distancing and installed screens. We are constantly reviewing and updating our protocols from government guidance.
For that special treat or just as a ‘thank you’ to show your appreciation, our gift vouchers make the perfect present for any occasion.Find out more
St Brides Hill, Saundersfoot, Pembrokeshire SA69 9NH
Become part of team at St Brides! We always looking for enthusiastic, professional individuals with a can do attitude.Find out more