On a cliff top overlooking Saundersfoot in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, St Brides Spa Hotel is an oasis of calm with an award-winning spa, contemporary restaurant and stylish bedrooms.
- To ensure the effective cleaning and maintenance of all kitchen items including crockery, pans and utensils as well as equipment and environment.
- To ensure that the Health and Safety regulations are adhered to in line with Company and government requirements.
Main Responsibilities/Key Tasks:
- To ensure that all crockery, cutlery and glassware are cleaned and stored in line with the company standard and current government legislation.
- To ensure that the utensils used in the kitchen are cleaned and stored in line with the company standard and current government legislation.
- To ensure that all equipment used as part of the cleaning procedures are clean and maintained in line with the company standard and current government legislation.
- To ensure that the environment within the kitchen is kept clean and maintained in line with the company standard and current government legislation.
Health and Safety
- To be fully conversant with the Health and Safety and Fire Policy of the business and to apply it at all times in the working environment.
- Report any maintenance problems and ensure they are rectified, specifically in relation to the comfort of guests, staff safety and issues of Health and Safety
- To comply with the company Emergency procedures and accident management at all times.
- A Competitive Salary
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Uniform
- Free meals on duty
- Company discounts for you and your family
Job Type: Full-time