Role: Kitchen Porter/Assistant (casual)
We have a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join our Kitchen as kitchen porter/assistant. You will be part of a challenging department achieving high standards of customer care, creating the ultimate customer experience within our busy and vibrant hotel.
As Kitchen porter/assistant your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining of cleanliness in all assigned areas, including refrigerators and freezers
- Perform duties common to the position and other duties as maybe assigned.
- Ensure that cost control policies and procedures are followed
- Prepare dishes to the highest quality and standards
- Comply with all relevant Health & Safety and Food Safety Standards
The Experience & Qualities of a Kitchen porter:
- Good organisational skills and ability to multi task
- Have the ability to cope under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good team player, flexible and enthusiastic
- Passion for food
If you want to apply please email your application to email@example.com