Role: Housekeeping Supervisor ( Permanent – full time)
Cushion out of place? Magazine cover creased? Your exceptional attention to detail and passion for the luxury hotel industry will ensure that as a Housekeeping Supervisor at the St Brides Spa Hotel, you will set impeccable standards and maintain the highest levels of cleanliness and immaculate presentation in our hotel.
This important role calls for an individual who is able to achieve the same consistent standards and outstanding productivity. You will take pride in ensuring that all rooms achieve the standards expected by our guests.
As a Housekeeping Supervisor you will have work with the head housekeeper to assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
The role will include:
- Acts as Deputy for the Head Housekeeper in their absence.
- Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
- Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
- Coordinates work activities amongst the team.
- Conducts one to one training and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
- Assist the Head Housekeeper in maintaining inventories of stock to ensure adequate supplies.
The Experience & qualities required as a Housekeeping supervisor are:
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has previous experience of working in a similar role.
- You must possess an ‘eye for detail’ and someone who takes pride in their work.
- The ability to deal with people whilst under pressure in an effective manner.
- The ability to speak clearly and effectively, demonstrating good communication skills.
- An ability to deal with customers in a sensitive and caring manner.
- Ability to fit into the team and develop effective and supportive relationships with colleagues.
- A passion for delivering high levels of customer service and possess a professional attitude.
- Clear written/spoken English.
If you want to apply please email your application to email@example.com