We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to join our Kitchen as Commis Chef. You will be part of a challenging department achieving high standards of customer care, creating the ultimate customer experience within our busy and vibrant hotel.
As Commis Chef your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensures that all food items are prepared on time and meet quality standards
- Maintaining of cleanliness in all assigned areas, including refrigerators and freezers
- Perform duties common to the position and other duties as maybe assigned.
- Ensure that cost control policies and procedures are followed
- Prepare dishes to the highest quality and standards
- Comply with all relevant Health & Safety and Food Safety Standards
The Experience & Qualities of a Commis Chef:
We are looking for an individual who wants to take the lead in their future career within Hospitality, who has the qualities to encourage and empower themselves and the hotel team to take ownership and to participate in decisions that affect them and the business.
The right person must be a team player who can motivate the team to go beyond the guest expectations and who is able to take and give direction in order to achieve great success within their future with the St Brides Spa Hotel
- Good organisational skills and ability to multi task
- Have the ability to cope under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good team player, flexible and enthusiastic
- Passion for food
NVQ 2 in food preparation or equivalent experience
If you want to apply please email your application to email@example.com