Role: Commis Chef de Rang/Chef de Rang (Full time and part time positions available)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to join our Food and Beverage Department as a Chef de Rang. You will be part of a challenging department achieving high standards of customer care, creating the ultimate customer experience within our busy and vibrant hotel.
The role will include:
- Anticipate guests’ needs, wherever possible, in order to deliver exceptional quality of service and, in turn, guest satisfaction as per SOP.
- To be responsible for taking orders
- To ensure complete & thorough menu knowledge of the food & beverage items.
- To be responsible for opening and closing procedures within the restaurant and bar.
- To ensure you implement and comply with the Company and Hotel audit and accounting requirements.
- To be fully conversant with the company policies and procedures.
- Maximise all sales opportunities.
The Experience & Qualities required as a Chef de Rang are:
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has previous experience of working in a similar role.
- The ability to deal with people whilst under pressure in an effective manner.
- The ability to speak clearly and effectively, demonstrating good communication skills.
- An ability to deal with customers in a sensitive and caring manner.
- Ability to fit into the team and develop effective and supportive relationships with colleagues.
- A passion for delivering high levels of customer service and possess a professional attitude.
- Literacy, numeracy and clear written/spoken English.
If you want to apply please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org