On a cliff top overlooking Saundersfoot in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, St Brides Spa Hotel is an oasis of calm with an award-winning spa, contemporary restaurant and stylish bedrooms.
To consistently deliver the highest level of service to guests. Lead by example, communicate daily and report any concerns to the Front of House Manager.
To assist your Head Of Department with effective running of the department to ensure guest satisfaction and team work within the company.
To ensure that the Health and Safety regulations are adhered to in line with Company and government requirements.
- To ensure that all guests are warmly and positively welcomed to the hotel.
- Wherever possible to anticipate guest’s needs and to be aware of all written and spoken requests and to ensure that requests are carried out in a courteous and helpful manner.
- To have the ability to develop relationships with clients and return guests in order to ensure a maximum personalised guest service.
- To ensure that personal standards of appearance are adhered.
- To ensure that there is a handover between shifts with the reception staff of daily business, issues and concerns that need to be communicated.
- To ensure that Standard of Performance manual are referred to and used.
- To be completely conversant with the Hotel software system, liaising with databasics as required.
- To demonstrate a duty of care towards all guests and reception employees in operational procedures.
- To promote the hotel at all times. Cross selling or link selling all hotel facilities when appropriate opportunities arise.
- To comply with any other reasonable requests which may be made by the Directors or other senior members of the management team.
- To have and to communicate a good level of product knowledge with regard to the hotel and to assist guests with their enquiries.
- A Competitive Salary
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Uniform
- Free meals on duty
- Company discounts for you and your family
Job Type: Full-time